Dedicated Micros ECO16CD-300GB CCTV DVR
The Dedicated Micros Eco16 is a low cost, compact digital video recorder designed to replace the traditional VCR / multiplexer combination bringing all the benefits of digital security monitoring to the cost conscious user.
The Dedicated Micros Eco16 is designed to have the “look and feel” of a traditional CCTV system, however the user need never worry about rewinding, changing or replacing tapes as they wear out. When the available hard disk space is full, the Dedicated Micros Eco16 automatically begins recording over the oldest video. Any periods of recorded videocan be manually protected to prevent them from being overwritten.
The elimination of tape management issues and VCR maintenance costs means that the Dedicated Micros Eco16 literally provides a fit and forget solution, with quick and easy access to recorded images if and when video needs to be reviewed.
Medium size organisations can benefit from the Dedicated Micros Eco16 ability to copy incidents to CD-R. All hard disk recordings and images copied to CD provide tamper proof mechanisms approved for evidence. Playback of images from the CD is via a standard CD-ROM drive.
The CD playback software will simply “auto-run” and does not require the installation of software on the users PC. Among the many features also included as standard on Dedicated Micros Eco16 are multiway display, picture in picture viewing, password protected access, a secondary spot monitor, out of hours remote monitoring using free network viewing software, and Dedicated Micros trade mark plug and play set-up with user-friendly interface to keep installation and operator training to a minimum.
- Low cost entry level digital solution for small business applications
- Quick and easy to install
- Integrated CD-R (CD writer)
- No VCR Tapes or maintenance
- Second live deterrent spot monitor output
- Simultaneous record, playback, background image archiving, remote viewing and playback with no loss of performance
- Recording of up to 50pps (PAL) 60pps (NTSC)
- Full remote control and observation over local Ethernet, Broadband Internet or dial up Modem connection
- Multiscreen, quad display and picture in picture viewing
- Built in Activity Detection
- Controlled via NetVu ObserVer over the network