The SD Product Line offers the user a high performance, easy to use plug and play DVR with selectable record duration providing up to 30 or 60 days recording.
Now available in 4, and 32 channel variants, the SD offers consistent recording duration and smooth motion video on ALL cameras out of the box.
“Normal, Medium and Low” recording models have been created which maintain consistent performance per camera, and off the shelf, guaranteed storage of up to 30 or 60 days. This allows the customer to build a CCTV solution that removes the need for extensive configuration.
Menus allow per channel configuration to utilise full global PPS. Of course for those looking for more advanced features the SD’s common user interface can be configured locally via its IR Remote Control/optional keyboard or remotely via web pages. Activity Detection, Alarm Reporting, Text support (for POS transactions), MultiMode Recording and of course Coax & Serial Telemetry are all included as standard in the SD.
With the perfect combination of out of the box practicality and unrivalled levels of performance, the SD is the perfect mid-level DVR.
8 and 16 channel models are available with front panel control. See here for details.
- 4 and 32 camera input options
- Easy selectable record settings for 7, 14, 30 or 60 days recording (model variant dependant)
- Consistent performance per camera guaranteed for up to 30 or 60 day storage
- 32 channel compatible with external SATA storage devices via DM Managed Storage Units to give an additional 10TB
- Telemetry support (Coax & Serial)
- MultiMode Recording - Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/JPEG) per camera
- Live and playback viewing on local composite monitor and over Ethernet
- JPEG or MPEG-4 recording and transmission
- Built in DVD-R writer and USB ports for download of video archive to external flash memory
- All DVR functions fully supported by unique colour coded soft key control via IR Remote or optional keyboard
- BS8418 compliant remote alarm reporting
- Text support and text search features ideal for retail installations
- Touch keyboard and 3-axis joystick keyboard available as options
- Can be configured via USB mouse and USB QWERTY keyboard
- Displays common configuration interface when accessed locally at the unit or remotely via a web browser