C-tec XFP501E/X Single Loop (XP95/Discovery) 16 Zone panel
C-TEC’s XFP range of networkable analogue addressable fire alarm panels offer high performance at a competitive price. Now fully approved to EN54 parts 2 & 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board, the XFP is available in three different formats – 1 loop 16 zone, 1 loop 32 zone and 2 loop 32 zone.Recognised by governments and regulatory authorities across the world, the product's third-party approval demonstrates that all XFP variants have been extensively tested for functionality and performance, comply with EN54 Parts 2 and 4 and meet the overall standards of the Loss Prevention Certification Board, the leading international certification body in the fields of security and fire protection.
Up to eight XFP master fire alarm panels (any variant) can be interconnected, making the range ideal for use in larger applications such as office blocks, shopping complexes and big industrial sites as well as in smaller, stand-alone applications due to its competitive price.
The XFP fire alarm panel is also fully compatible with C-TEC’s new Hush Button fire alarm solution for Houses of Multiple Occupation.
Key XFP fire alarm panel features (available across the range) include:
- Third-party approved to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Full compatibility with Hochiki’s ESP and Apollo’s XP95, Discovery and Xplorer protocols (dependent on model purchased).
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits
- Two programmable inputs
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function
- An investigation delay period function
- Phased evacuation facility
- Alarm counter
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop
- An integral EN54 switch mode
- Adjustable contamination levels
- Earth fault monitoring
- Push button access code or keyswitch entry to Access Levels2 and 3 (depending on model purchased)
- 999 event monitoring
- An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program