CDVI SC901AU 1 Way Wireless Door Entry Kit
1-dwelling wireless remote entry control system Outdoor caller unit with badge reader
The CDVI SC901AU wireless remote entry control system includes:
• 1 back-lit outdoor caller unit with badge reader MHF01X
• 1 armoured cover for 1-dwelling outdoor caller unit DB601
• 1 proximity badge TAGID
• 1 mains-powered controller SC200AU
• 1 indoor handset unit with mains-powered base SC100AU
Users can welcome and filter visitors using the handset, remotely listen to background sounds at entrances, communicate with another handset and control up to 16 automatic systems from the home :
• up to 4 electrical latches or locks (pedestrian gate access),
• up to 4 automatic gates (car access),
• up to 4 automatic garage doors*,
• up to 4 lighting receivers *.
The latch and/or automatic gate can be controlled from the street using the badge.
Full duplex digital communication Up to 4 indoor handset units per call point/controller. Inter-handset communication The status of entrances and lighting can be viewed on the handset screen at any time.The handset can be used in hands-free or hand-held mode
• Optwin® bi-directional dual-channel digital radio transmission (up to 400-metre free field range depending on environmental and installation conditions).
• Outdoor caller unit with anti-vandal brushed metal armoured cover.
• Surface-mounted caller unit (no need for rebating).
• Supervision of up to 16 badges.
• No mains connection needed for the controller.
• Indoor handset unit: powered by lithium battery (SC101AX) or mains power back (SC100AU) supplied.
• The controller has built-in control of any type of automatic gate that can be operated manually using a dry contact, and can also activate electrical latches or locks (12 V / 1.5 A max.).
• Power supply and control of electrical latches or locks (12 V / 1.5 A max.).
Mobile handset with mains-powered base
The mobile handset unit, comprising a handset and a mains powered base, can be used to welcome visitors and manage access to the home.