Elmdene Amseco AMS-EBIR3-RG IR exit device
The Elmdene Amseco AMS-EBIR3-RG IR exit devices are designed for use in access control systems and are made from strong and durable stainless steel with IP65 rated switch components.
The smart stainless steel plate provides a modern and aesthetically pleasing solution to building access in any application. The standard colour indication for IR exit devices is red for standby and green for activated. However, it is possible for this to be reversed by use of a jumper meaning green can be used for standby and red for activated. This gives flexibility to the installer should a particular colour coding be required.
Elmdene Amseco AMS-EBIR3-RG Applications
The exit devices are designed for use in applications where it is necessary to open a door without physically touching a button. This helps limit the transference of dirt, disease or infection making the devices particularly suited for use in hospitals, laboratories, engineering facilities, food preparation and serving areas and other clean environments where infection limitation and the minimisation of dirt transferance is a priority. They are also ideal for buildings used by disabled or elderly people.
Elmdene Amseco AMS-EBIR3-RG Features
• Devices use standard UK switch box size
• Aesthetically pleasing
• Made from durable stainless steel
• Reversible indication colours
• Adjustable latch time from 0.5 to 20 seconds
• Adjustable trigger distance from 3 to 12cms (+/-25%)
• Built-in microcontroller with power on self-testing function
• Designed to prevent any interference with other infra-red devices
• Long life:
▪ infra-red sensor – 100,000 hours which equates to over 11 years
▪ relay mechanical lifespan 1,000,000
• Switch component is IP65 rated