GJD0910 DYGI Zone Digital 4 Zone Lighting Controller
In an effort to increase security, many houses and premises are lit up like a Christmas tree at night. Instead of detering intruders, some of these security lighting systems just light their way, whilst at the same time illuminating the sky and wasting energy.
The new advanced, feature rich DygiZone Controller provides intelligent security lighting control which enhances security, saves energy and minimises light pollution with features such as -
● Precise 24 hour control and monitoring of 4 zones of security lighting via a user-friendly control panel and modern LCD display.
● Programmable functions that accurately control the activation, timing and duration of the lighting to minimise energy consumption and light pollution.
● Any one of 5 mode settings can be programmed for each zone.
● When the external GJD sensors are activated, the DygiZone indicates which Zone has been activated by either an audible beep or a 10 second pre-recordable voice message - and the Zone indicator is illuminated on the control panel.
● 2 programmable timers for each zone allows the lighting to be automatically switched on & off at pre-set periods for a pre-set time - ideal for when a building or premises are unoccupied.
● A system overide can be made from up to 3 locations at any time.
● The system can be expanded to enable up to 30,000 Watts of lighting to be controlled and switched as re
GJD0910 DYGI Zone Digital 4 Zone Lighting Controller Specifications:
Modern blue back-lit LCD display showing real-time clock (12 or 24 hours), detector activation and Zone status
Internal warning beep with individual tones available for each Zone or a different 10 second voice message can be recorded for each Zone
Four individual Zone buttons for selecting Zone status and programming options Keypad lockable to prevent accidental changes to programme or settings
Normally - 1 Master and 1 Slave DygiZone One additional Slave can be added if required Requires GJD Expansion Units
Two individual on/off timers per Zone with ‘lights-on’ time adjustable for 1,2,3,4,5,8,12,16 or 24 minutes
Up to 5 different Modes can be selected for each Zone
The sensitivity of the detectors selectable as 1,2 or 3
Up to a total of 30, 000 Watts of lighting can be controlled and programmed across the 4 Zones
For indoor use only. Mount in a clean dry location. Can be fitted to a standard single or double flush backbox
-100C to +550C
134 ( W ) x 87 ( H ) x 30 ( D ) mm
12 VDC @ 20 mA standby. 100 mA triggered with message playback
190g NET, 260g GROSS